Monday, August 8, 2011

Free websites

I have been on a search for free websites for my homeschooling crew! So I have found a few that I would like to share with you.

www.splashesfromtheriver.com
www.starfall.com
www.theheadoftheclass.com
www.e-learningforkids.org


Some websites for arts and crafts ~

www.frugalfamilyfunblog.com
www.easyfunschool.com


Free printables ~

www.tlsbooks.com
www.worksheets4teachers.com
www.mathfactcafe.com
www.homeschoolmath.net
www.kidzone.ws


For great ideas ~

thecraftyclassroom.com

Just wanted to share with you what I use for most of my schooling!
There really are a ton of fun free websites for education but these are just a list of a few!
Hope you guys find some of this useful!!
Have a great Monday and for those of you that have already started school have a great week of learning!

No comments:

Post a Comment