Tuesday, August 2, 2011

1st day back!

Well today was a great 1st day back to school! It also was a very good and productive day! Hope it stays that way:)


Planning tomorrows day includes doing lap booking and a trip to the library! We are going to start our science out with what makes the world work.  Questions my little ones ask is how do plants grow? Why does it rain? How do we grow? Where did the plants come from and how do they know where to grow? Why? I believe that is the best question! So we are going to be doing starting next week a lap book about a few things.  Our 1st one will be about our community.  We are going to go to our local visitor center and get as much information we can about where we live! Our 2nd one is going to be about lizards. You know I have boys so of course they are going to be wanting to do ones on things that gross me out! For history we are going to start with the Fort Tejon history! I read some on it already and it looks like it's going to be a ton of fun!  I love the adventure of homeschooling not only are my kids learning so much, but I am too!

No comments:

Post a Comment