Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Our upcoming project

So I have decided that we are going to start doing our presidents along side doing our states and capitals for our history lessons for right now!

So we are going to be doing our 1st ever lap book! I had never heard of this before I started homeschooling and talking to other moms! So our lap book is going to be done on George Washington. This project includes going to the library, reading up on George Washington and his life and coloring some pictures and putting some fun facts about him on a lap book!!  I hope it works out well and I will be posting about it later too! I found a great website that helps you along the way it is........ http://www.lapbooklessons.com/GeorgeWashingtonLapbook.html  It seems really informative! Love the freedom you have when you teach your kids in a homeschool setting rather than a "normal school" setting!
I know that they do projects but we can do this with everything we learn!! Love it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment